Sunday, November 30, 2014

Executive Producer Mark Darrah, Spoke and I am Basking in the Beauty of the Hinterlands

November 30th, 2014


Dragon Age: Inquisition has been released since November 18th, 2014.  The game is 

absolutely, stunningly beautiful! However, with all things beautiful, a downside exists: bugs on all platforms. The PC version seems to have the brunt of it all. Bioware's Executive Producer, Mark Darrah, stated that a patch will be available soon for the PC players.  I opted out on my PC version after I experienced several crashes, where I lost several well-created characters that took me a good while to design (I’m still peeved about that).


I'm currently playing on Xbox One.  Even with that, I am experiencing quite a bout of frustrations.  I am losing many saves, which caused me to wonder where my saves are actually being kept. Is it on Xbox One or via Origin Cloud?  I am still a lowbie and I’m basking myself mostly in the Hinterlands.  It is so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment