Sunday, March 29, 2015

DA:I a Play-Through Diary™

     This post is a late entry, for I am almost done with my first Play-through in Dragon Age: Inquisition.  Although I have a page for this, where I will give my view on the world, I feel this will be a more intimate view of what I will observe during play. It will involve my characters as they experience the world via their abilities to affect the world, via their talents/spells, via their interactions with the companions because choices will be a differential viewpoint for each of those characters and also how they will see the world as being a different class. 
     
     The world of Dragon Age: Inquisition,  to some extent thus far (I wish the NPC would react more to the events that are occurring around them more... imagine that?!) allows NPCs to react to your character according to race and maybe class (My character is a warrior and haven't experienced this), However, the world reacts to her race: she is a Qunari.  Hence, playing a different race will provide more flavorful ways to experience the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

~~ Dear diary, I will write my characters' experiences in these posts to come. I will pour their hearts as their experience this breathtaking world. I will note all their plethora of emotions that they sense within their inner being, The first post will soon come after I pick up where I left off...


     Do stay tuned. I will post my first entry very soon. =)