Saturday, January 17, 2015

The World of Dragon Age Inquisition (Launch) My First Impression

    ` When I reached the first area in Dragon Age: Inquisition, I was thunderstruck! This area is appropriately  entitled!   It does feel like a hinterland in the grandiose sense in size and beauty: The Hinterlands brings back a nostalgic feel to me.  It stems from memorable memories of my youth.  My childhood  years as well as my adolescent years were filled with verdant foliage, tall evergreen and seasonal trees, clear streams and waterfalls.  Nature abounded in my formative years of life.
   
      Nostalgia aside, I succinctly remember the Hinterlands.  Creative Director Mike Laidlaw not only showcased the natural beauty and uniqueness of the Hinterlands, he also introduced the female Qunari for the first time to us via a demo that sold Dragon Age: Inquisition to me,  to my heart, to my soul! For me,  the entire installment could have taken place in the Hinterlands (The Storm Coast and Crestwood to add a bit of flair).   It's varied! It's alive! It's breathtaking! 

     Now, to actually stand there and  experience the Hinterlands first hand  with my exotic heroine:  Erleona Khuranin so up-close and personal truly elevates my excitement for  this wondrous, majestic place to a euphoric level. Transfixed, I forget everything  except this enchanting, breathtaking world,  with its lush vistas, faunas and the sound of nature that abounds everywhere... (TO BE CONTINUED)



TO BE CONTINUED SOON